There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers...Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list.
They flat out lied to me over the phone (after THEY called me) guaranteeing terms of a sale, and denied the guarantee, refusing to honor their word after I dragged my pregnant wife 1-1/2 hours up there. This happened twice. The second time, they sent pictures of the a vehicle I was interested in and spelled out the downpayment, monthly payments, and term length of loan in text, (they already had my credit application on file from my filling it out both online, and 3 days earlier the first time we drove up there). The manager even said " Consider it my personal gift to you and your wife for your new baby".
Seeing it in writing, I thought, there was no way that they could be so deceitful, again. I was wrong. They raised the price by more than $1000 the first trip, and more than double the second time, both times once I got there. Fool me twice, I guess.
My fault for giving the benefit of the doubt. They even denied me the opportunity to speak to the manager and the rep that sent me the photos and text guarantee.
They are, by definition, ***-ARTISTS, and I encourage anyone to take their hard-earned money elsewhere to buy a vehicle.If you doubt my story, I've posted screen shots of the photos and guarantee texts they sent me below.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."