There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers...Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list.
They flat out lied to me over the phone (after THEY called me) guaranteeing terms of a sale, and denied the guarantee, refusing to honor their word after I dragged my pregnant wife 1-1/2 hours up there. This happened twice. The second time, they sent pictures of the a vehicle I was interested in and spelled out the downpayment, monthly payments, and term length of loan in text, (they already had my credit application on file from my filling it out both online, and 3 days earlier the first time we drove up there). The manager even said " Consider it my personal gift to you and your wife for your new baby".
Seeing it in writing, I thought, there was no way that they could be so deceitful, again. I was wrong. They raised the price by more than $1000 the first trip, and more than double the second time, both times once I got there. Fool me twice, I guess.
My fault for giving the benefit of the doubt. They even denied me the opportunity to speak to the manager and the rep that sent me the photos and text guarantee.
They are, by definition, ***-ARTISTS, and I encourage anyone to take their hard-earned money elsewhere to buy a vehicle.If you doubt my story, I've posted screen shots of the photos and guarantee texts they sent me below.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."